Are you wondering How To Install Google Play On Kindle Fire? Never feel frustrated if your Kindle Fire doesn’t support Google Play installation though you thought it was your smartest tablet you have ever bought. It is just an example of how things can’t work well as you expect.
Opening this site will actually spring up your mind and make you feel relief. Since we come to show help you get your Google Play on your Kindle Fire, you must be ready to follow all of the instructions we are going to share.
There are typically three methods of How To Install Google Play On Kindle Fire. Check out the following for more certain information.
How To Install Google Play On Kindle Fire:
Method 1: Download Google Play Store APK Files
The first method to get your Google Play on your Kindle Fire is that you must download the Google Play APK Files. You can do it as follows:
- Go to settings and continue to Security. Search for “Apps from Unknown Sources”. Enable this option to allow you installing some files regarding your Google Play Store.
- Open your tablet and search “Silk Browser”. Open it and direct yourself to download the APK Files of Google Account Manager, Google Services Framework, Google Play Service and Google Play Store.
- Search the option “Download APK”. Make sure you tap on the button.
- The next step is to click “OK”.
- Now that you have downloaded the APK Files, you can install them by tapping on “Install”.
- The last step is to click “Done”.
Method 2: Install the Google Play Store APK Files
If you remember you have already downloaded the APK Files but you don’t find any Google Play installation, you can try the alternative method as follows:
- Get out from your “Silky Browser”. As the substitution, you could open the built-in file manager app and docs which have been available on your Kindle Fire.
- The next step is to choose “Local Storage”.
- Continue the process of How To Install Google Play On Kindle Fire by tapping on “Download “ for the folder.
- Simply install the files on your Kindle Fire.
- To confirm the installation of Google Play on your Kindle Fire, click “Install” which is located at the bottom of the screen.
Method 3: Use Your New Google Play Store
Opening your Kindle Fire’s home screen, you will see Google Play Store app comes to appear. Now let’s find out what to do next.
Firstly, click your newly opened Google Play Store app. Use your Google account to sign in. Wait for a couple of minutes to get it worked. To update your Google Play Store and Google Play Services, you need to wait up to 10 minutes or more.
Overall, you just need to surf on the net, find the right site and grab the short and brief information about How To Install Google Play On Kindle Fire. This page, for instance, has given you clear methods so that you will feel very easy to follow every suggested step. Finally, have a nice try!